submission of an application and required proofs
The Applicant shall submit the CAA documentation in accordance with Paragraph 40 of Cabinet Regulation No. 373 (2020).
Forms and guidelines are available here: https://www.caa.gov.lv/lv/pilotu-macibu-organizacijas-un-fstd-operatori….
Civil Aviation Agency in accordance with Cabinet Regulation No. 373 (2020):
- Paragraphs 46 and 48 shall examine the tenderer's declaration;
- Paragraph 49 evaluates the compliance of the study course program (if necessary).
issuing a Certificate
Civil Aviation Agency:
1) issue a confirmation regarding the receipt of the declaration, including assigning an individual NMO reference number to the declaration in accordance with Paragraph 48.1 of Cabinet Regulation No. 373 (2020);
2) issue an approval of the study course program in accordance with Paragraph 49.1 of Cabinet Regulation No. 373 (2020) (if necessary).
* The annual fee for the annual oversight program is 30% of the initial approval fee.